Monday, February 27, 2006

We've Been Given Everything We Need


It's been quite strange lately. I have experienced a radical shift in my inner being. My manic thinking has subsided. I am no longer in constant fear and anxiety. I feel a presence in me that is much bigger and stronger than the me I've lived with all my life. I am comfortable in the present, not anxious about what is to come. I see how my destiny knows where to go and what to do. God and the spiritual world is all to happy to take care of me when I am willing and unattached to the outcome.

Consequently I've had very little to say. I've always had an opinion on everything, but I am now aware not of how much I know, but how much I don't know. So I have become more of a journalist. I do have much experience to share, but I realize I can't convince anyone of the truth. They have to experience it. I can share my experience, strength and hope when asked or when it just is there as a part of me being me in the moment.

So today I want to share another Tarot Card. It is Today's card from Osho.com.


Zen Tarot Card
The Creator


There are two types of creators in the world. One type of creator works with objects - a poet, a painter, they work with objects, they create things. The other type of creator, the mystic, creates himself. He doesn't work with objects, he works with the subject; he works on himself, his own being. And he is the real creator, the real poet, because he makes himself into a masterpiece.

You are carrying a masterpiece hidden within you, but you are standing in the way. Just move aside, then the masterpiece will be revealed. Everyone is a masterpiece, because God never gives birth to anything less than that. Everyone carries that masterpiece hidden for many lives, not knowing who they are and just trying on the surface to become someone.

Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it. God himself has created you; you cannot be improved.

Osho Ah, This! Chapter 1
Commentary:

The Zen master in this card has harnessed the energy of fire and is able to use it for creation rather than destruction. He invites us to recognize and participate with him in the understanding that belongs to those who have mastered the fires of passion, without repressing them or allowing them to get destructive and out of balance. He is so integrated that there is no longer any difference between who he is inside and who he is in the world outside. He offers this gift of understanding and integration to all those who come to him, the gift of creative light that comes from the center of his being.

The King of Fire tells us that anything that we undertake now, with the understanding that comes from maturity, will bring enrichment to our own lives and to the lives of others. Using whatever skills you have, whatever you have learned from your own life experience, it is time to express yourself.


Copyright © 2006 Osho International Foundation

No comments: