Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We Are All One Tribe


Collage by Grif Bates.



IONS monthly intentions for a global shift in consciousness

Picture the world as it is today, knowing that I am a part of this planet's evolutionary design. I choose to live to my fullest capacity in a spirit of openness, intellectual integrity, and freedom.

I am conscious that I have a role in the unfolding story of humanity. I am connected to the whole. My intentions find a deep resonance in the hearts and minds of others.

Together, we stir the depths of human ingenuity, creativity, and collective healing. Together, we are part of an evolutionary pulse bringing into focus our collective responsibility for planet Earth and its diverse peoples.

My intention is to be in a place of wisdom, compassion, and abiding exuberance for serving our common work and the greater good.

No comments: