Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Will the Rain Ever End?


I'm having a hard time staying productive. It's been raining here every day for as long as I can remember, it seems. I am moving by next Tuesday, have much to do, but I only want to stay curled up in my cozy apartment. The more inactive I get the more I start to worry about my inability to accomplish anything. Just to help matters I was sick last week, which isn't the most motivating into action experience.

I did get to improv last night, after a week and a half without acting. It was good and I seemed more in the moment and alive than I have for sometime.

I don't know how to live in the "normal" world. I am just going to step off into it and trust God to lead the way. I wish I knew what I'm here to do.

So I'll just fantasize and let my imagination go somewhere like the collage above from scrapiteria. The positive take on things is - I don't think we'll have a drought this year.

Peace,

Alan

No comments: