Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Highly Recomend This Retreat ............


I took this retreat, facilitated by Luis Angel Diaz and Susan O’Brien, a couple of years ago and it truly changed my perspective on myself, others and Life. I urge you to do it if you are able. It could transform your consciousness.

-Alan




Healing Intimacy 3-Day Retreat


Everyone who attend this retreat is surprised, thankful and has some opening inside for the better. Discover a gift that is for you. Learn the tools you need to create and keep authentic, loving connections with partners, loved ones, friends and co-workers...Click here for the flyer to read more


March 13 - 16 @ Sierra Hot Springs

Tuition: $450 before Feb 29, or $550

Call 530-265-4766 to register with The Body-mind Center

(includes basic food and lodging)


visit www.cellularmemory.org for more info









No comments: