Thursday, August 18, 2005

Let's Leave a Planet for our Grandchildren, Please.


There are now links in the link section (of all places) in the right-side border. Today I added a link to www.bioneers.org The Bioneers are a network of scientists and others performing critical analysis, research and formulating possible solutions to the effects of the human race on the environment. If you are not familiar with them please click on the link and check them out. The way you think about life may never be the same.



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN YOU READ MY POSTS!!

...IF ONLY TO SAY HELLO OR WHAT? OR BETTER YET PUT IN YOUR TWO CENTS WORTH.

It will help me know that someone is seeing this besides me. Plus I want to see what your thinking. I need all the help I can get. I'll keep doing it anyway because me and my imaginary friend get a lot from it.

Peace,

Alan

No comments: