Friday, October 21, 2005

A View of Our President from Poland


I found the following at http://michaelfarris.blogspot.com. I loved it so much I had to share it. Michael lives in Poland.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Qualifications, shmalifications

I finally realized what the Bush appointment process reminds me of - Melrose Place.
In order to keep the cast members interacting in ever new combinations, characters were routinely shuffled between the same three or four workplaces. Someone might go from being a fashion designer to working in a bar, while wondering whether to go into advertising (guess which agency?!) or get a job in the hospital.
In that same proud Heather Locklear tradition, W seems intent on shuffling the 12 people he's met in his life in as many jobs around him as possible.
What a bizarre thing to be happening in the Whitehouse in the 21st century ...

No comments: