Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I love it.



The above photo is from PostSecret.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I came across this instruction for the visually impaired at earthlink email security. I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't see it.


Visually impaired? Click here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'll leave you with this joke too. It's on my today's "Swami's Daily Laughsitive" on my blog, but it will be gone tomorrow. It's a longer joke than I can remember:

"Don't Worry About Remembering Jokes: If it is easier to remember short jokes, then short jokes are fine. Humorologists tell us it's not the length of the joke that matters, it's how much pleasure it gives." - Swami Beyondananda

No comments: