Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Practical Matters: I Need Income


My unemployment insurance has run out six months earlier than I thought it would. Consequently, I need to generate income and reduce my expenses. I don't want to give up my creative and spiritual work so I am trusting that I will find the right combination of means to have my needs provided for.

So I am putting out to God and the Universe, that I am ready and willing to do the work that is wanting me to do. I am a trained life coach and am ready to open up to coaching. I have had to do some personal development and recovery from my own demons to get to this place of readiness. Life coaching is a process of creating a relationship that helps one deepen their relationship with their values, explore different perspectives, find accountability and hear more clearly the answers and guidance that lives within us. The value of having someone focused on your core issues in a consistent, detached, reflective manner while keeping your agenda organized and intact can be invaluable.

If you are interested in discussing life coaching and/or experiencing a free coaching session please email me.

Also, I am open to any work that is consistent with my values. I am a CPA with management experience, but would be very content "chopping wood and carrying water" for the right initiative or community. I also have experience in Arts Administration along with most everything else except rocket science and brain surgery. In other words, I am putting this out there and am open to all possibilities.

Peace, Alan

No comments: