Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Move Forward with the Conscious Intention of Healing

A friend turned me onto these dream card oracles. I had already had one of the most profound tarrot readings this morning around what I need to do to prepare for my bus trip across amerika. The question I held when drawing this dream card was how do I bring healing into this journey. Here it is:




24 - PROTECTING

Your choice is to protect yourself and others or risk all.

Why create anew when you might better protect what you have developed?


To protect what we have or to let it go and pursue the new is always a major choice. Extremes open us to possibilities. Centering and structure create the necessary ground for creation. Playing it safe in life causes insecurity. Risking takes us to where we are meant to be.


From http://dreamwork2000.com/dreamcards/DCinteractive.htm

No comments: