Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Getting Closer to Launch Time



This picture is of our garden about the time I was inspired to do this trip.

Next week this time I will be on a greyhound bus heading towards Ohio if everything goes as planned. I will be posting regularly here and at the Hippie Museum site. I am excited, curious and a little afraid. I will be leaving everything and everyone behind that I have been with since I came to California in 1976. I am curious to experience firsthand what people across the land are thinking and doing about such things as preserving life on this planet, creating "democracy" here in this country, learning how to truly love themselves and others and moving closer to their god as they understand him/her/it. Moving towards the light is maybe an easier way of putting it.

I have a project to finish here. Also later today Ellen and I will celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary, since we will be 3,000 miles apart when it actually is on June 21. What a long strange trip it's been. Our love has never been deeper or more true. Meanwhile we have let go of all expectations of how our relationship will manifest in the future as we both have much work to do bringing what we can to making this a more loving, healing and sacred World we live in. We are so different in personality but so similar in spirit.

Then she is off to a Spiritual retreat on Friday and I will be on my journey, although I probably won't physically leave Carmichael until next Tuesday. But who knows, once I turn it all over to my God I don't know where and when I will be led.

If you see me say Hello.

No comments: