Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm So Scattered...My Mind's in Tatters

My takeoff on the Rolling Stone's Shattered. Cute huh?

Well I'm getting things organized for my trip. I'm communicating with and tracking down people in Ohio. I home alone for the weekend, watering plants and feeding the animals. I'm focusing on my AA recovery aspects of the trip. And today was Fathers day, so I was on the phone a few hours with my children and Father.

Meanwhile I'm trying to get my launch posting for the Hippie Museum site. I will be reporting on my discoveries of america on the trip, relative to my hitchhiking trip across the country in 1969. I just can't get focused enough to do it.

So for today I'll share this photo from the Post Secret blog. I think it's good message for much of america's entranced population.

No comments: